Every issue of Cycling Weekly is devoted to giving you the best instruction, equipment reviews, routes and opinion, as well as news and reviews of the sport we all love.
What better way to stay motivated to make 2017 your best year yet than subscribing to the world’s oldest cycling magazine?
From the professional and elite world we boast a selection of highly knowledgeable and respected columnists and guest columnists. With the best contacts book in the industry, we are able to secure interviews with some of the most famous cyling figures, past and present. Current stars like Mark Cavendish, Chris Froome and Fabian Cancellara have all given exclusives to Cycling Weekly in 2016.
With regards to instruction, we continue to deliver a superb blend of content. There’s advice on racing, training and eating right from the best names on the tour. The latest gear is tested and reviewed by our technical editor and his team, who cut through the jargon to give a rounded and honest appraisal of what’s on the market. Our unique position in the game also allows us to produce features on manufacturing processes and the stories behind top brands.
By taking out a subscription to Cycling Weekly, you’ll get this incredible mix of cycling information and opinion delivered to your door EVERY WEEK, helping you ride better, buy better and broaden your cyclinging horizons.
- You won’t miss a single issue of your favourite magazine: we send it to your home every week
- You pay less than you would at the newsagent, with the lower price guaranteed for 12 months (24 if you buy a two-year subscription)
- Rewards offers – download your first digital magazine right away!
- Access to the iPad/iPhone editions at no extra cost
- Why not buy a subscription as a present for a friend or family member? They will receive a gift every week for a whole year!