CRC:£24.99 | RRP: £80.00 | SAVE 69%
The Skins Gottardo Long Sleeve Jersey will keep you warm in the early mornings and keep you feeling fresh and focused in the sun through our moisture management wicking technology.
Whether you’re racing down a trail or competing in a road race, your arms are vital in providing stability and direction. That’s where our partial compression comes in. The partial compression on the arms increases the delivery of oxygen to your working muscles while reducing vibration and providing additional support and stability to your arms.
Comfort is key so that’s why we’ve added a stand-up collar for protection and a back mesh panel for increased ventilation. The bacteriostatic carbon fibres under the arms reduce body odour so you can stress less and ride harder. For added functionality we’ve included 3 back pockets with reflective Pixel® fabric panels for high visibility so you can store the goods while being seen.
- SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression
- Partial SKINmuscle+ for muscle stability and support during activity on the arms
- SKINfit – based on BMI anthropometrical algorithm
- SKINdry – moisture management wicking
- Comfortable loose-fit with stretch zones for full freedom of movement
- 3 back pockets with reflective Pixel® fabric panels for high visibility Full-length lightweight front zip with clipdown
- Elastic inserts at the bottom hem
- Bacteriostatic carbon fibres under the arms reduce body odour and friction
- Stand-up collar
- Side mesh panel for better body climate
- Dynamic Gradient Compression: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- Reflective Pixel Fabric: SKINS Cycle Jerseys provide reflective Pixel® fabrics panels on the back pockets for high visibility.
- SKINdry: SKINdry technology enhances moisture management to accelerate the evaporation of perspiration, slow the formation of humidity on the skin and keep constant temperature.
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance – Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.