In just one month’s time, the world’s best cyclists will descend on London for the start of the Tour de France. We’ve made sure that the intervening weeks can be filled with something meaningful – by reading the gigantic best-ever 196-page Tour de France preview issue of Cycle Sport!
Cycle Sport is firmly established as the world’s leading pro racing magazine, packed with exclusive interviews, expert analysis and stunning pictures. This year’s Tour guide contains everything the ardent race fan needs to know about the big race before it hits our shores on July 7:
* Full 2007 stage guide, including maps of the UK stages
* Extensive team section: who’s hot, who’s not
* Men who matter: the main contenders
* Exclusive interview: Oscar Pereiro
* Retro: Ultimate Brit Tour team
* Tech: Classic Tour bikes
Cycle Sport July 2007 is out now at all good newsagents, priced £3.95.
You can find out more about the July issue of Cycle Sport at www.cyclesport.co.uk.