Cycling Weekly's Andy Jones captures the best of the action on stage two of the Tour de Yorkshire
1. Beautiful South singer Paul Heaton enjoyed a day in the beautiful North as he turned out to watch the race.
2. Crowds young and old gathered alongside the route to watch the riders go past.
3. Sir Bradley Wiggins almost manages a smile at the sign-in area before the stage
4. Australian Steele Von Hoff ingratiates himself with the locals by donning a flat cap.
5. IAM Cycling led the way as the peloton arrived in York
6. North Newbald offered a great spot for spectators to see the peloton.
7. Mark McNally (Madison-Genesis) and Bert De Backer (Giant-Alpecin) were the lone escapees as the race reached its final stages.
8. Moreno Hofland had time to sit up and enjoy his win in York, his team’s first of the year.
9. Mark McNally’s hard work in the breakaway earned him the Dimension Data Digital jersey.
10. Team Sky’s Lars Petter Nordhaug retained the leader’s jersey after finishing safely in the bunch.