Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alberto Contador, Nicolas Roche and Sir Chris Hoy.
1. Danny Pate begins his magical mystery tour.
2. Nico Roche will never let his dream of becoming Spider-Man die.
3. Michele Scarponi finds a new friend.
4. Bertie shows he’s not taking it easy.
5. Tweets of the week is going to be a much harder task with 10,000 character posts.
6. Retirement is hard.
7. [insert pithy remark]
9. Those fans with their crazy theories.
10. Dan Patten takes the Sky sponsorship a little overboard.