Ten tweets that caught our eye this week from the world of cycling
Cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alex Dowsett, Chris Froome and Richie Porte.
1. First up, here’s Alex Dowsett with a massage table selfie. This Dauphiné is clearly mentally draining.
3. Which one are you, Chris?
4. Only in Belgium.
5. Ian Bibby shows off the luxuries of travel.
6. Romain Bardet celebrates with some starfishing.
7. Sleep well, Laurent.
8. Who doesn’t?
9. Getting to the bottom of things.
10. David Millar photobombs a couple of lads just chatting about old times.
On-board footage from the Critérium du Dauphiné