Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Jonathan Vaughters, Andrew Talansky and Rob Partridge.
1. Alex Dowsett‘s win quickly turned into a loss.
2. Jonathan Vaughters ramps up the filth in a tweet to French newspaper L’Equipe.
3. We assume that Ian Bibby didn’t win either one…
4. The Axeon Hagens Berman team met some fella on their training ride. Apparently he’s famous.
5. Just the six hours on the road for Andrew Talansky.
6. Thought the life of a retired former Hour Record holder was luxurious?
7. It’s the simple things…
8. Reconnaissance for the Tour de Yorkshire is looking a little tricky.
9. Dowsett’s got a good tan game going on.
10. Matt Brammeier shares a dirty picture of his girlfriend…