Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including Chris Froome in Japan, Phil Gaimon being given conflicting advice and the Jonathan Vaughters fan club
1. Chris Boardman is not phased by log flumes
2. Didi the Devil does not take a day off
4. Off-bike exercise can be hard, as Helen Wyman found out
5. Ambiguous tweet from Frank Schleck. If this was meant for you, congratulations
6. Jonathan Vaughters is very popular in the Far East
7. Ian Bibby is having an interesting off-season
8. Phil Gaimon is confused about how long bacteria waits before jumping onto food
10. Which marginal gains did Team Sky apply to paintballing?