Here are the tweets that caught our eye from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Ian Bibby, Mark Cavendish and Nicolas Roche.
1. Andy Tennant learned the hard way that you should never let a German be in control of the music.
2. Ian Wilkinson predicted the ramifications of his Thursday-night curry, and was not disappointed on Friday…
3. Geraint Thomas doesn’t like it when people who don’t know him call him ‘G’, according to his book ‘The World of Cycling According to G’, which will be read by thousands of people who don’t know him…
4. Wouter Sybrandy found himself in a tricky situation.
5. Mark Cavendish got a bit of sunbathing in on a trip to Dubai, but not in the sun.
6. Ian Bibby had a pretty vigorous turbo training sesh.
7. Alex Dowsett’s status about looking after a dog was humerous, but Joolze Dymond’s reply is even better.
9. Owain Doull had a good start to his UCI Track World Cup week.
10. Stephen Roche isn’t taking it easy these days.