Here are the tweets that caught our eye from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Lizzie Armitstead, Dani King and Alex Dowsett.
1. Jens Voigt has completely lost the plot…calling the guy who sung that annoying Gangnam Style song a ‘legend’.
2. Alex Dowsett is certainly enjoying being back in the saddle.
3. Mark Cavendish was made a doctor this week, but it’s interesting to note that he seems to only have one tie – the same one he wore to the Tour de France route presentation.
4. There’s a pretty decent combined palmares at this table…
5. Boeckmans is back.
6. Mike Cuming thought he’d get better weather by going to the other side of the world in the winter…he was wrong.
7. Ted King worries about the future of humanity.
8. The view is behind you, Dani…
9. It’s good to know it’s not just us amateurs who struggle after a few weeks off the bike.
10. Owain Doull still doesn’t like Cali…