In case you didn’t know, the Tour de France is still happening, and that means a glorious selection of tweets from the pros.
1. Etixx DS Brian Holm has his not in any way sarcastic say on Team Sky’s parking controversy. And of course their anti-Greek bailout standpoint.
2. Cav was well pleased about going 101.91kmph on the descent from the Col du Tourmalet…
…but his teammate Michal Kwiatkowski had the last laugh.
3. Danny Pate finally fesses-up.
4. Lads on tour.
5. Richie Porte takes his anti-doping fight to the streets.
6. Alex Dowsett gives an insight to Movistar’s marginal gains.
7. Consummate beardy man, Dan Craven takes advanatage of the riders’ barbers at the Tour start village.
9. Stef Clement’s hands are now 50 years older than the rest of his body.
10. This exists.
What’s it like to ride the Tour de France?