Ten tweets that caught our eye this week from the world of cycling
Cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Geraint Thomas, Mike Cuming and Peter Kennaugh.
1. Frank Schleck: always laughing.
3. Peter Sagan is getting used to his results now.
4. Most of Mark Renshaw’s tweets are incredibly dull and I can’t work out if this is another one, or one steeped in contempt.
5. Mike Cuming chucks in a football gag.
6. Think before you tat, guys. That’s Alex Dowsett‘s advice.
7. Nico Roche thinks Geraint Thomas is a cheapskate.
8. Thomas, meanwhile, was empathising with Mikel Nieve for suffering the same fate that he did at the Tour de France.
9. Niki Terpstra chucks in an athletics gag
10. Peter Kennaugh is struggling to talk to kids.