Ten tweets that caught our eye this week from the professional peloton
Cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in the professional peloton. Here’s some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from David Millar, Mark Cavendish and Andre Greipel.
1. Luke Rowe’s Movember effort is pretty impressive, especially compared to some of the moustaches currently being sported in the Cycling Weekly office.
2. David Millar finally underwent surgery on his broken fingers following his crash in the Vuelta a Espana, but the handiwork on the plaster doesn’t look terribly professional.
4. Mark Cavendish is currently racing at the Ghent Six-Day track meet, but was slightly concerned when his fellow riders polished off the pre-race food before he got there.
7. Peter Kennaugh discloses on a social media platform that another social media platform is distracting him from his training.
8. Movistar’s Alex Dowsett is keen to ensure his kit is just right before the season starts.
9. Jon Dibben may be trying out some new celebrations next year.