Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Mike Cuming and Frank Schleck.
1. Have you ever tried to put on an already inflated tubular? Sounds tricky…
2. Ned Boulting tries to set up Matt Rendall in a Kim Kardashian-style hold-up
3. What’s USADA’s penalty for pen theft?
4. Chris Froome is such a rebel
5. While Nathan Haas is a lot more mainstream
6. Victoria Williamson left Rickie Fowler hanging after the Ryder Cup
7. This film seems to fit the description
8. Jon Dibben just can’t wait to get on the TT bike
9. Fabian Cancellara prepares for retirement by catching 40 winks after a race he’s not even ridden…