Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Geraint Thomas, Owain Doull and Ian Bibby.
1. Now, this is an odd foursome…
3. Bradley Wiggins‘s new workout DVD will be in the shops for Christmas
4. Phil Gaimon has the best response to Tejay van Garderen pulling out of the Olympic Games
5. Alex Dowsett is talking about wind again…
6. Two years ago Taylor Phinney was told he may never ride a bike again, now he’s the US time trial champion.
7. When Bibby met Boris
8. Geraint Thomas does some football bants
9. Molly Weaver isn’t a fan of turkey.
10. Name those riders. Answers on a postcard…