- Switzerland Tourism
- Valais Region & Partners
Valais is the host region of the 2020 UCI World Road Championships!
Be in with a chance to win a holiday to the Valais region in Switzerland, which plays host to the 2020 UCI World Road Championships! If you would like to take part, you just need to answer the below question. The lucky winner will win a prize which includes:
- Return SWISS flights to Switzerland for two people (up to a value of £250 per person)
- 3 overnights for two people (half board) in a hotel or apartment in the Valais region of Switzerland
- Accommodation arrangements based on availability
(N.B. – prize is non-transferable and must be redeemed by end of 2019)
For more information on where to ride in this Swiss haven click here.
To be in with a chance of winning just answer this simple question:
Terms and conditions
- This competition (“Competition”) is administered and fulfilled by TI MEDIA (“TI Media”), which has its registered offices located at the 3rd Floor 161 Marsh Wall, London, England, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00053626.
- There will be one winner of this competition, who will receive holiday arrangements for themselves and a friend as laid out above.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK aged eighteen (18) or over with, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TI Media, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- This competition will run on www.cyclingweekly.com
- To enter this competition, you must answer the question and provide your contact details as per the instructions on the competition website.
- This competition will open on 01 December 2018 and the closing date is 23.59 GMT on 31 December 2018
- You can only enter this competition online, via the link to the voting websites specified above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TI MEDIA and will not be returned. TI MEDIA and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TI MEDIA is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email on or before 14 January 2019.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TI MEDIA reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer and must be redeemed before the end of 2019. TI MEDIA accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TI MEDIA and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TI MEDIA and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TI MEDIA and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TI MEDIA and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TI MEDIA and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TI MEDIA and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Winner’s details will be based to the competition partners (SWISS airline and accommodation providers) for the fulfillment of the trip.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.