Courtesy of Havoline
Win a VIP trip for two to watch Havoline brand ambassadors HUUB Wattbike race in the fourth round of the 2018-19 Tissot UCI Track World Cup in London on Friday 14th December courtesy of Texaco Havoline.
The prize includes:
- European return travel
- Two-night stay in a four-star hotel
- Tickets to watch the race
- Meet and greet with the team
- Spending money
The closing date of the prize draw is 14th November 2018.
ABOUT TEAM HUUB WATTBIKE
HUUB Wattbike (riding as Team KGF) shocked the world at the 2017 British National Championships winning three golds and a silver. Following this, the team stepped up to the UCI Track Cycling World Cup.
Such has been the success of the team, two riders represented Team GB at the 2018 Track World Championships in Holland. Five riders also represented England, Wales and Scotland at the 2018 Commonwealth Games winning gold and two silvers.
The team has one goal for the 2018-19 season. To win the UCI Track World Cup.
To enter this competition just answer this simple question:
Terms and conditions
- This competition (“Competition”) is administered and fulfilled by TI MEDIA (“TI Media”), which has its registered offices located at the 3rd Floor 161 Marsh Wall, London, England, E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00053626.
- There will be one winner of this competition. The prize includes European return travel for two, a two-night stay in a four-star hotel, tickets to watch the race and a meet and greet with the team plus £250 spending money.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents in Europe aged eighteen (18) or over with, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TI Media, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- This competition will run on www.cyclingweekly.com
- To enter this competition, you must answer the question and provide your contact details as per the instructions on the competition website.
- This competition will open on 01 November 2018 and the closing date is 23.59 GMT on 14 November 2018
- You can only enter this competition online, via the link to the voting websites specified above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TI MEDIA and will not be returned. TI MEDIA and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of TI MEDIA is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email on or before 28 November 2018. The prize will need to be taken on Friday 14 December 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TI MEDIA reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TI MEDIA accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TI MEDIA and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TI MEDIA and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TI MEDIA and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TI MEDIA and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TI MEDIA and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TI MEDIA and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.