By Victor Alway
Spin is an authentic showcase of the latest urban and road products for the UK’s eclectic cycling community. Join them at Olympia this May from 12-14 May for an event jam-packed with bikes, kit, ideas, culture and inspiration for every cyclist.
- Unique Shopping - research and buy from a hand-picked selection of over 150 cycling brands from all corners of the globe.
- Makers’ Lounge - checkout the finest framework from the UK and internationally-renowned bike builders.
- Exclusive Artworks - find something special for your walls, including cycling prints from Eliza Southwood, Massif Central and The Fluffy Tractor.
- The Summit - be inspired by experts, comedians, makers, designers and pros, including Ned Boulting and Chris Boardman on the main stage.
- Red Light District - new for 2017, this is the place to see the finest fastest, lightest bikes around. See the world’s most exquisite bikes.
- Day-Night Test Track - Get a feel for latest tech, kit and your new wheels on our atmospheric street-lit indoor track.
Plus, Camden Town Brewery, Volcano Coffee Works and a range of street food will be available to fuel your ride.
To help you out we have pre-loaded the page with our code: just click here.
Terms & Conditions: Booking fee applies per transaction. Offer valid until midnight 11/05/2017 and applies to adult tickets only.
Driver cleared of killing cyclist after claiming 'no recollection' of fatal crash
The crash occurred in 2018, with the jury's verdict delivered yesterday
By Ryan Dabbs •
Here are six riders moving down from the WorldTour in 2022
Some pretty big names will be taking the step down as more teams look to build to a WorldTour licence in the coming years
By Tim Bonville-Ginn •