Spin is an authentic showcase of the latest urban and road products for the UK’s eclectic cycling community. Join them at Olympia this May from 12-14 May for an event jam-packed with bikes, kit, ideas, culture and inspiration for every cyclist.
- Unique Shopping – research and buy from a hand-picked selection of over 150 cycling brands from all corners of the globe.
- Makers’ Lounge – checkout the finest framework from the UK and internationally-renowned bike builders.
- Exclusive Artworks – find something special for your walls, including cycling prints from Eliza Southwood, Massif Central and The Fluffy Tractor.
- The Summit – be inspired by experts, comedians, makers, designers and pros, including Ned Boulting and Chris Boardman on the main stage.
- Red Light District – new for 2017, this is the place to see the finest fastest, lightest bikes around. See the world’s most exquisite bikes.
- Day-Night Test Track – Get a feel for latest tech, kit and your new wheels on our atmospheric street-lit indoor track.
Plus, Camden Town Brewery, Volcano Coffee Works and a range of street food will be available to fuel your ride.
To help you out we have pre-loaded the page with our code: just click here.
Terms & Conditions: Booking fee applies per transaction. Offer valid until midnight 11/05/2017 and applies to adult tickets only.