As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Luke Rowe, Yaroslav Popovych and Alex Howes.
1. All aboard the Vomit Comet!
>> Struggling to get to the shops try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
3. Trek-Segafredo‘s Yaroslav Popovych shows there are some positives of being a professional cyclist.
4. Ian Bibby is so tired he can’t even pee like a man.
6. A Paris-Roubaix champion in waiting…
7. There was some teammate banter between Cannondale‘s Alex Howes and Phil Gaimon.
8. IAM Cycling’s Larry Warbasse is certainly enjoying the tough stages at the Tour of the Basque Country.
9. Jasper Stuyven’s video suddenly makes me not want to ride on the cobbles.
10. “Those aren’t stars, they’re asterisks, each one referring to a fault with the hotel.”
11. And finally…Sagan doesn’t know his Swedish footballers.