Here are the tweets that caught our eye from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Chris Froome, Geraint Thomas and Alberto Contador
1. It’s the off-season for these two…so they need to fill their time with something.
2. Guess who’s back…
3. Michael Schär shuts down
4. Yep, it’s definitely the off-season.
5. Tweets of the week favourite Ian Bibby shows off his wheelie good skills
6. It seems like Sir Brad isn’t taking life quite as seriously since leaving Sky...
He’s doing this FYI:
7. Pretty sure that’s not going to do your aerodynamics any favours, Sep.
8. Chris Froome obviously didn’t get his invite…
9. Tony Martin doesn’t tweet that often, but when he does, it’s usually a good’un
10. Everyone was happy to see Kris Boeckmans tweeting again, even if he won’t be able to actually speak for a while.