Cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Mark Cavendish, David Millar and Matt Brammeier.
1. It’s a little concerning that Luke Rowe is more protective of teammate Philip Deignan’s girlfriend than Philip Deignan is…
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
2. Tour de France stage winner Romain Bardet found a pretty good spot for breakfast.
3. You can take the girl out of Sweden, but you can’t take Sweden out of the girl.
4. Relentless thrillseeker Ian Bibby has set his bar a little higher after doing a sky dive.
5. Someone’s looking forward to the end of the season.
6. Mark Cavendish speaks the truth.
7. After a stellar Tour de France, Peter Sagan takes things a little easier and tries to even out his tanlines.
8. David Millar denies he’s having a breakdown.
9. After his horrific crash at the Tour of Utah it’s great to hear that Matt Brammeier is up and about, even if he’s not able to do much yet.
10. Nicolas Roche‘s mind is telling him yes, but his body (face) is telling him no.