As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Bauke Mollema, Ned Boulting, and Ian Bibby.
1. The biggest news story of the week obviously affected Cav.
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
2. Maybe Bauke Mollema has been making the most of the last proper Toblerones.
3. And maybe Philip Hindes has eaten one too many too?
4. But maybe those hard turbo sessions will all be worth it for the GB sprinters
5. Name error aside, surely Thai Smile Airways isn’t a real thing.
6. I’m glad it’s not just me.
7. Come again, Pete?
8. Good to see someone’s been reading our articles.
9. Training? In November?
10. Just to make a weird photo shoot look even weirder.
11. You and me both, Elinor.