As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Chris Froome, Rob Partridge and Ed Clancy.
1. Adam Hansen will be the best protected rider in the peloton next year.
2. Cav turns the air blue.
3. Chris Froome is well used to riding yellow bikes, it seems.
4. Geraint Thomas was disqualified from the Revolution Series’s longest lap race for taking selfies with fans…here are the results.
5. Having slipped a disc earlier in the winter, Ed Clancy’s still having a bit of a tough time of it.
6. Ian Field sees a great business opportunity.
7. Jens Voigt used to school his son on the Basketball video games by playing as the best team, by the sound of it.
8. Alex Dowsett‘s marginal gains.
9. Rob Partridge’s coach looks a bit scary.
10. And finally…