As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Peter Sagan, Egan Bernal, Bradley Wiggins, and more.
1. Dario Cataldo really loves his bike
2. That new moustache looks great on you Marcel
4. Incredible scenes
5. It’s all fun and games at the Wiggle High5 training camp
6. One day they’ll make a weird caricature statue of Egan Bernal too
7. Johan Museeuw repeats his famous Paris-Roubaix celebration
8. Expert advice from Brad Jefferson
9. Back stage at the Olympics, or a village hall HQ at a 3rd cat road race?
10. Peter Sagan enjoys a soft landing from a crash
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.