The best tweets from around the world of cycling this week
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Conor Dunne, Bradley Wiggins, Ryan Mullen, and more
1. But where’s the brown sauce?
2. “It’s bigger than it looks”
3. That’s one massive cookie jar
5. Yes, he did manage to make it
6. Absolutely any excuse to get this video out again
7. You’ll be banned for that soon
8. Team Sky just hoping to get through the Tour of Guangxi with all team members still alive
9. Wasn’t your maiden name Laura Trött?
10. Ireland going for the tried-and-tested approach when faced with Hurricane Ophelia