The best tweets from around the world of cycling this week
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Tom Dumoulin, Simon Geschke, Peter Sagan and more.
1. Normal life = dancing with a massive dog
2. Mate, that skinsuit cost a lot of money
3. Former ski jumper Primoz Roglic now looking at another change of sport
5. Go on Brendan, you’re allowed one (or three)
6. The perfect training partners
7. What a terrible “mistake”
8. Someone had to go there
9. Apparently this is how you train to win the Tour de France green jersey
10. It’s OK Simon, we’ve all been there…
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.