As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alex Dowsett, Robert Gesink and Daniel Oss.
1. Britain’s national time trail champion reveals what he hates the most.
2. Never mind post-retirement plans, is André Greipel planning for life after being a human?
3. No such thing as road closures from the previous evening to set up for the arrival of the Volta a Catalunya.
4. He looks like a rock star but he has someway to go being able to play like one. Fine effort, though. Blur would would be proud.
5. Good message, Peter.
6. The latest edition of ‘Cyclists are tougher than footballers’
7. He’s an inquisitive chap, is Taylor Phinney. He asked where his Twitter followers were from a few weeks ago, and now he’s asking what people are doing.
8. Would you like to go to sleep with Iljo Keisse staring at you?
9. The youngest DS in cycling.
10. They’re quite the tan and tram lines from Team Wiggins’ Mike Thompson.