Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Ryan Mullen, Jack Pullar and Lizzie Armitstead.
1. Alex Dowsett did pretty well to capture this shot of lightning hitting the Shard in London.
2. It’s all getting a bit cosy at the Tour of Turkey.
3. Chris Froome didn’t manage to put on his own kit at Liege-Bastogne-Liege.
4. Geraint Thomas used Wout Poels’ win at Liège to crack out this beauty.
5. Amen, brother.
6. The Brownlees don’t like Lizzie Armitstead‘s chat.
7. You can’t have everything, Jack.
8. It’s fair to say Ben Swift wasn’t too worried about his finishing time in the Tour de Romandie time trial.
9. You’re not wrong there, Ryan.
10. You’re really not wrong there, British Cycling.