Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Ian Bibby, Dan Craven and Owain Doull.
1. Airports in Namibia seem a lot different to airports in the UK…
2. The old gags are the best, as Rob Partridge shows
3. Lock up your girlfriends, Alex Dowsett‘s in town.
4. There are no words to describe this look from Andre Greipel.
5. Ryan Mullen’s tweet went down a storm here.
6. It’s good that Ian Bibby clarified what kind of helmet he doesn’t like on the table.
7. It’s not that Geraint Thomas is easily annoyed, but he doesn’t like Alexander Armstrong saying letters.
9. Phillip Hindes is nothing less than efficient.
10. Ted King nails his tips once again.