As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Michael Valgren, Adam Hansen, and two from Michal Kwiatkowski.
1. That would definitely be more sensible
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
2. Ignatas Konovalovas is riding the Tour de France and still finding time to do the weekly shop. Impressive
3. Ain’t no party like a Nico Roche party
4. Adam Hansen wasn’t feeling too positive going into stage 17
5. Slap on the bottom… careful, Michal
6. The perfect food for recovering from injury
7. Don’t you just hate it when you’re trying to have a quiet lunch and you keep being interrupted by Michael Matthews on his turbo trainer.
8. Luke Rowe using the power of Twitter to great effect
9. Harsh. So, so harsh
10. The summit finish on the Col d’Izoard didn’t produce much racing action, but it did give us a nice little story of Michal Kwiatkowski’s sunglasses
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.