As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Peter Sagan, Mark Cavendish, Philippe Gilbert and more.
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
1. Peter Sagan’s box splits. Impressive
2. And then…
3. Astana ribs Movistar on its choice of colour for its new team kit, which looks vaguely familiar
4. Take advantage of that tailwind to take a Strava KOM, as well as carrying your lunch and a laptop
5. Speaking of wind… Mark Cavendish reports that it’s a bit blowy on the Isle of Man
6. Philippe Gilbert goes for a drive, and just about makes it to the top
7. Ian Bibby also braves the icy conditions, but on two wheels
8. Nathan Haas is on the lookout for airport prates
9. The miracle of Christmas?
10. Surrey Roads Policing Unit with a timely reminder for drivers
We’ll be back in seven days’ time for more tweets from the world of cycling.