The best from around cycling social media this week
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alex Dowsett, Luke Rowe, Ryan Mullen and more.
1. Is Lance taking the picture?
2. Second time’s a charm
3. I definitely would have been complaining
4. At least there’s loads of space in the back
6. Take them wherever you can get them
7. Doesn’t look UCI legal that one
8. Going to start using the MegaOffy hashtag whenever possible now
9. Rugby golf?
10. Not sure this effective Bumble chat, Phil
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.