As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Adam Blythe, Lawson Craddock and a couple featuring Chris Froome.
1. Cav and Dave get a bit nostalgic
2. Adam Blythe: Cycling trendsetter
3. Marcel Kittel responds to angry Kraftwerk fans
4. How many watts is that?
5. Chris Froome let’s slip what he actually thinks of sprinters…
6. Step one: hold up sign without reading it
Step two: Awkwardly follow through when informed what sign said
7. Defending Tour de France champion Chris Froome still looking for some reassurance
8. At least they aren’t compression socks
9. Still bros
10. Taylor Phinney’s naked planning isn’t a one time thing apparently…