Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Ned Boulting and Joe Dombrowski
1. It must be pretty weird for Sir Chris Hoy to go to a velodrome of the same name
2. Ryan Mullen put in the ride of his life to finish fifth in the World Championships time trial, but still had enough energy to send some witty tweets while on the hot seat.
3. A Kentucky accent and a bucketful of fried chicken?
4. Handley is living the dream
5. Joe Dombrowski has had one too many sausage casseroles in the offseason
6. One for the ladies from Marcel Kittel
7. Phil Gaimon’s having coffee problems
9. It’s a little lonely being an Austrian cyclist at the Worlds Champs
10. And Ned’s had a great week