As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including Chris Froome, Rigoberto Uran and Taylor Phinney.
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 5 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £5 delivered to your door <<
1. Where do we sign up for this spin class?
2. Phinney swaps Lycra for lederhosen.
3. Dumoulin is a man of few words it would seem.
4. Sam Oomen perfects the art of photobombing.
5. Time triallers, take note.
6. On Tom Dumoulin’s shopping list: one miniature bicycle.
7. Tom Skujins asking the important questions.
8. That’s one way to cross the finish line.
9. It’s not all fun and games at the Worlds though.
10. Bradley Wiggins carries a long load.