With lots of people taking up cycling during lockdown, as well as more experienced riders making the most of the quieter roads, we want you to share your favourite routes.
Newcomers may not know where to start with plotting out where to ride in their local area, while those who've been riding more than usual recently may have become bored of their usual loops.
So, no matter where you're from in the UK, we'd love for you to share your best routes, no matter how serious a rider you are. Wherever you are in the country, we want to help share your local knowledge. If you have a great Yorkshire route you don't mind sharing with others, let's have it. If you have a London route that isn't just riding laps of Richmond Park again, and again, we'd love to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com to let us know your favourite rides over a variety of distances. Don't worry about the specific distances, as long as it's near enough that's great, as well as any specific hilly routes that are good for improving your climbing abilities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following:
1. Tell us your favourite 25-mile training ride: Where and what the route is, why it's a great route, any links to Strava rides, any pictures we can use
2. Tell us your favourite 50-mile training ride: Where and what the route is, why it's a great route, any links to Strava rides, any pictures we can use
3. Tell us your favourite 100-mile training ride: Where and what the route is, why it's a great route, any links to Strava rides, any pictures we can use
4. What are the go-to hills or climbing routes in your area for a good uphill session: Where and what the route is, why it's a great route, any links to Strava rides, any pictures we can use
5. If you'd like to, please leave your name and location so we can give you credit
Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
Hi. I'm Cycling Weekly's Weekend Editor. I like writing offbeat features and eating too much bread when working out on the road at bike races.
Before joining Cycling Weekly I worked at The Tab and I've also written for Vice, Time Out, and worked freelance for The Telegraph (I know, but I needed the money at the time so let me live).
I also worked for ITV Cycling between 2011-2018 on their Tour de France and Vuelta a España coverage. Sometimes I'd be helping the producers make the programme and other times I'd be getting the lunches. Just in case you were wondering - Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen had the same ham sandwich every day, it was great.
Koen Bouwman victorious in tightly fought Giro d'Italia 2022 stage seven
Superb Jumb-Visma teamwork leads Dutchman to his first Grand Tour stage win
By Richard Windsor • Published
Demi Vollering takes an impressive uphill sprint win at Itzulia Women 2022
The Dutch rider leads with two stages to go and two team-mates close on the general classification
By Owen Rogers • Published