As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Steven Kruijswijk, Alex Howes and more.
1. Wrong sport, mate
2. Yes, there really is a Panini album for the Giro d’Italia.
3. Davide Formolo looking like a 17-year-old kid who’s hit the gym
4. Mat Hayman lining up his post-retirement career
5. That’s what mates are for
6. Blue Steel or Magnum?
7. What do the Belgians have to say about that?
8. Tough call, but a 17th consecutive Grand Tour trumped Guardians of the Galaxy 2 in Czech.
9. Lost in translation
10. Sorry Steve, but it’s all coming off