As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Lawson Craddock, Conor Dunne, Tom Pidcock and more.
1. When Rigoberto Urán's feet are as good as his legs
2. Testing your tyres with Tom Pidcock
3. Alex Dowsett knows the meaning of romance - and it's a giant picture of himself
4. When 10-year-old Ruby is better than you on rollers AND gets sponsored
5. Dan Martin's weather forecast is how we're all feeling
6. Conor Dunne gets an unfair advantage in the newspaper quiz
7. Rohan Dennis thinks Lachlan Morton has a celebrity double
8. Six Day sprinters showing some average-to-poor cadence
9. Peter Sagan's new training programme - mountain bikes, guns, and a hammer?
10. Lawson Craddock looks back at what could have been
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.
Chris Froome reveals the race he'd like to win before retirement
The seven-time Grand Tour winner speaks about how tech and data help younger riders get to the top earlier and how it helps recovery
By Tim Bonville-Ginn •
Coldplay perform using energy powered by 60 cyclists
The cyclists powered the music performances at the inaugural Earthshot Prize
By Ryan Dabbs •