As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Koen De Kort, Ryan Mullen, Alex Dowsett and more.
1. I reckon that could do with some double bar tape too
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
2. Best expressed through a gif
3. One day in Scotland
4. This is Wout does between training blocks
5. This was too good not to be shared
6. Keep it in the big ring
7. Don’t you just hate it when you’re bike keeps growing between rides?
8. Here’s Wout again, this time keeping his drinking limited to just the one beer
9. The Michael Hutchinson H25/8 Lay-By does have a good ring to it
10. This is the nightmare
We’ll be back in seven days time for more of the best tweets.