Another week, another set of tweets. Rather than rolling around in the sewer that is Twitter, every week we endeavour to sort through the dumpster fire and pull out the smouldering diamonds in the rough.
Twitter's market valuation is around £50 billion, and seeing as this article is basically Twitter with all the bad bits missing...well, how can you really put a price on that.
If anyone needs me, I'll be in my limo. Stationary on the driveway because it's a lockdown and jail wouldn't suit someone who evaluates tweets for a living.
1. Ladies and gentlemen, we got him
2. If this was the 2020 calendar, then it could have been true
3. Social media abuse is a growing problem online
4. With everything else going on at the moment pancake day really crêped up on us this year
5. This time last year vs. this year
6. While you sleep this is what @NairoInGreen is doing
7. Keep your fingers and toes crossed
8. The Curious Case of Alejandro Valverde
9. They say be careful what you wish for but you don't expect that to entail a pandemic
10. Actually, there was only really one tweet that mattered this week
We'll be back in seven day's time with more pure fuego tweets from the cycling world.
Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
Hi. I'm Cycling Weekly's Weekend Editor. I like writing offbeat features and eating too much bread when working out on the road at bike races.
Before joining Cycling Weekly I worked at The Tab and I've also written for Vice, Time Out, and worked freelance for The Telegraph (I know, but I needed the money at the time so let me live).
I also worked for ITV Cycling between 2011-2018 on their Tour de France and Vuelta a España coverage. Sometimes I'd be helping the producers make the programme and other times I'd be getting the lunches. Just in case you were wondering - Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen had the same ham sandwich every day, it was great.
8 common issues faced by smaller adult cyclists – and a bike fitter’s advice on how to overcome them
From frame size to stance width, crank length to brake levers – stock setups are stacked against smaller cyclists, but there are ways to get a better fit
By Nicole Oh • Published
Wahoo Christmas Sales discounts on Kickr V5 smart trainer, Kickr Bike 1.0 and V1 Elemnt Roam bike computer
Wahoo have continued to reduce prices on some of its best known products, offering big savings during the Christmas period
By Paul Norman • Published