Well it looks like the start of the racing calendar will be delayed again for most pros, but fear not they're still keeping us entertained with their social media output.
In this weeks edition of Tweets of the Week, Thomas De Gendt tells us why we shouldn't drink from bidons at races, while Geraint Thomas and Alex Howes share some parenting tips.
1. Who said cyclocross was fun? They might have lied
2. Well this is just terrible news to find out at this late stage
3. The future is here
4. Parenting with the pros
5. On bike video:Who did it better? The Barnes sisters...
6. ...Or Movistar?
7. Someone give Magnus Cort his own home makeover show
8. Glad it's not just me that can't get into these boxes
9. Cheap win for Bernal here, he was just sucking the wheel
10. Maybe a switch to cross country skiiing is in order Elinor?
We'll be back in seven days with more tweets of the week.
Thank you for reading 20 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1