As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alex Dowsett, Jens Voigt and Chris Froome.
1. Ed Clancy helps to make his mate Geraint Thomas feel less homesick while at training camp.
2. Alex Dowsett is talking about headwinds again…
3. Doping doesn’t work, kids.
4. Ryan Mullen visits some weird places.
5. Who calls a T-Rex ‘Tristan’?
6. Eddie Dunbar receives a hero’s welcome back in Ireland
7. Mikel Nieve has an unfair advantage when it comes to Christmas, with his name translating to Michael Snow
8. David Millar develops a unique taste in alcohol…
9. There’s a lot tougher questions to come, Charly
10. And finally, congratulations to Chris and Michelle Froome on their new addition