With the Tour de France 2019 fast approaching, cyclists are doing their last little bits of preparation to make sure they're ready for 21 days of racing across undulating French countryside.
This obviously includes getting your social media game up to scratch.
Here are the posts that caught our eye this week, featuring Chris Froome, Alex Dowsett and Peter Sagan, of course.
1. Looks like Chris Froome's crash hasn't dented his sense of humour.
2. Respect to Tao Geoghegan for surely being the first person to ever use the hashtag #TitaniumCollarbones.
3. Is Alex Dowsett's wout/van/aert/poel premise cycling's equivalent of being a flat earth theorist??
4. Once again, it's Peter Sagan being Peter Sagan.
5. Turbo Durbo with a private screening of the CCC team presentation. Seething with jealousy.
6. This break-up is going to hurt. The end of an era.
7. Only one word for this one. Ouch.
8. Finally, a pro posting some relatable numbers.
9. Froomey's probably got a whole room in his house full to the brim with these things.
10. And to end, the best story about Lance Armstrong you'll read this week.
We’ll be back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media across the cycling world - expect the Tour de France to feature heavily!
Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
Hi. I'm Cycling Weekly's Weekend Editor. I like writing offbeat features and eating too much bread when working out on the road at bike races.
Before joining Cycling Weekly I worked at The Tab and I've also written for Vice, Time Out, and worked freelance for The Telegraph (I know, but I needed the money at the time so let me live).
I also worked for ITV Cycling between 2011-2018 on their Tour de France and Vuelta a España coverage. Sometimes I'd be helping the producers make the programme and other times I'd be getting the lunches. Just in case you were wondering - Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen had the same ham sandwich every day, it was great.
Jack Carlin takes track Sprint Silver for Team GB
Brit manages second place after a bad crash in the semi finals to take GB’s only medal on day four of the European Track championships
By Owen Rogers • Published
SBT GRVL & Leadville: Keegan Swenson dominates biggest weekend in mixed-terrain endurance racing
Keegan Swenson and Lauren De Crescenzo win at the 2022 SBT GRVL in Steamboat, Colorado
By Anne-Marije Rook • Published