As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alberto Contador, Brent Bookwalter and Phil Gaimon.
1. Jason and Laura Kenny announce a future cycling champ
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
2. Andy’s getting a ruff time from his canine colleagues
3. Salvatore Puccio getting into the Spanish spirit with this siesta
4. You can buy anything in stores these days
5. Strange to think that a professional cyclist rode his bike. A lot.
6. Bertie relights his fire, not just at the Vuelta
7. Chad Haga is not about to start giving the people what they want
8. Marcin Bialoblocki posts crazy 25mile TT record only for it to be taken away.
9. There’s no business like catching an ex-pro peeing business
10. Struggling to pronounce Tour du Poitou Charentes is the least of Brent Bookwalter’s problems.