As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from South Wales Police, Michael Rasmussen and Abby Mickey.
>> Save up to 31% with a magazine subscription. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
1. Geraint Thomas on the right side of the law
2. How tough is the Giro? This tough
3. A little tip for all you testers
4. Looks like Roglič is getting a bit bored of winning
5. Dismount of the year from angry Viviani
6. Tao is keeping it real
7. Something we can all relate to
8. There must be some sort of punishment for this?
9. When Italy and Ireland swap weather
10. The fans’ burning questions answered thanks to Twitter
We’ll be back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media across the cycling world.