Looking for a bike under £1,300? Or a new cold weather jacket? Or perhaps a set of clipless pedals and shoes? All are tested and rated in the latest issue of Cycling Active, on sale now.
No less than 36 products are fully tested and rated by the CA crew in the latest issue, plus there are 20 essential how-to tips and 23 pages of the very best routes to ride around the UK.
In the new issue:
– £1,300 bike test
– Real riders: How I lost 3 stone and rode 100 miles
– Clipless pedals grouptest
– Cycling shoes grouptest
– Pedal and shoe set-up guide
– Jackets: Which is best?
– Bags: Seven different ways to carry stuff
– 23 pages of great UK routes to ride
– Chilterns, Sheffield, Snowdonia, Bath, Surrey
– Knees: Keep them healthy
– Extensive what’s on guide
– And much, much more…
Cycling Active is the new magazine for people who love riding their bikes. Every issue almost 40 pages of in depth product reviews from some of the most experienced cycling writers in the country, as well as fitness advice, how-to tips and riding advice.
Cycling Active January/February 2010 issue is on sale now at WHSmith, major supermarkets and all good newsagents priced £3.99.