We're just a few days away from the end of the cycling season, but fear not Tweets of the Week will continue.
Many riders have closed out their road seasons, giving them plenty more time to interact on social media, with other pros are preparing for the track and cyclocross.
But of course the most prestigious prize of the year is making it into our elite selection of social media content, so who made the cut this week?
This time we have Primož Roglič's outstanding colour coordination, a Tour de France bid from Lando Norris, and a familiar face from the Angliru.
1. Any guesses who this might be? Clue, he's currently third overall at the Vuelta
2. Katie Archibald shares an insight into the post-interview procedure of a bike rider
3. Andrey Amador, not content with his support role on the road, is keeping Ineos afloat
4. How many people can relate to this 2020 achievement?
5. Pretty sure Lando Norris would be faster than most pros in the corners
6. Why does that cat look like me after a long group ride?
7. Go go Primož Roglič
8. You know you've made it as a broadcaster when you make it onto Accidental Partridge
9. Looks like coronavirus restrictions at the Vuelta are working
10. If Paris-Roubaix was run as a democracy...
We'll be back with more tweets of the week in seven days.
Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
Alex Ballinger is editor of BikeBiz magazine, the leading publication for the UK cycle industry, and is the former digital news editor for CyclingWeekly.com. After gaining experience in local newsrooms, national newspapers and in digital journalism, Alex found his calling in cycling, first as a reporter, then as news editor responsible for Cycling Weekly's online news output, and now as the editor of BikeBiz. Since pro cycling first captured his heart during the 2010 Tour de France (specifically the Contador-Schleck battle) Alex covered three Tours de France, multiple editions of the Tour of Britain, and the World Championships, while both writing and video presenting for Cycling Weekly. He also specialises in fitness writing, often throwing himself into the deep end to help readers improve their own power numbers. Away from the desk, Alex can be found racing time trials, riding BMX and mountain bikes, or exploring off-road on his gravel bike. He’s also an avid gamer, and can usually be found buried in an eclectic selection of books.
Early caution as Geraint Thomas gets his Tour bid underway in Copenhagen
Former winner forgets to take his gilet off before losing confidence through the wet corners
By Simon Richardson • Published
'I'm just a farmer's son from Belgium' — Yves Lampaert shocked at winning stage one of the Tour de France
Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl rider says he was hoping for a top ten, but went five seconds faster than anyone else in the time trial
By Adam Becket • Published