By Alex Ballinger published
We're just a few days away from the end of the cycling season, but fear not Tweets of the Week will continue.
Many riders have closed out their road seasons, giving them plenty more time to interact on social media, with other pros are preparing for the track and cyclocross.
But of course the most prestigious prize of the year is making it into our elite selection of social media content, so who made the cut this week?
This time we have Primož Roglič's outstanding colour coordination, a Tour de France bid from Lando Norris, and a familiar face from the Angliru.
1. Any guesses who this might be? Clue, he's currently third overall at the Vuelta
2. Katie Archibald shares an insight into the post-interview procedure of a bike rider
3. Andrey Amador, not content with his support role on the road, is keeping Ineos afloat
4. How many people can relate to this 2020 achievement?
5. Pretty sure Lando Norris would be faster than most pros in the corners
6. Why does that cat look like me after a long group ride?
7. Go go Primož Roglič
8. You know you've made it as a broadcaster when you make it onto Accidental Partridge
9. Looks like coronavirus restrictions at the Vuelta are working
10. If Paris-Roubaix was run as a democracy...
We'll be back with more tweets of the week in seven days.
Alex is the digital news editor for CyclingWeekly.com. After gaining experience in local newsrooms, national newspapers and in digital journalism, Alex found his calling in cycling, first as a reporter and now as news editor responsible for Cycling Weekly's online news output.
Since pro cycling first captured his heart during the 2010 Tour de France (specifically the Contador-Schleck battle) and joining CW in 2018, Alex has covered three Tours de France, multiple editions of the Tour of Britain, and the World Championships, while both writing and video presenting for Cycling Weekly. He also specialises in fitness writing, often throwing himself into the deep end to help readers improve their own power numbers.
Away from journalism, Alex is a national level time triallist, avid gamer, and can usually be found buried in an eclectic selection of books.
Last lap crash denies Tom Pidcock chance of victory at X2O Badkamers Flandriencross
Pidcock contests his final races this weekend before the World Championships next Sunday
By Jonny Long • Published
Vaccination rates of teams vary between 40 to 100 per cent as UCI updates Covid rules ahead of new season
Cycling's governing body conducted a survey over the winter and said the response was 'satisfactory'
By Jonny Long • Published