The best tweets from around the world of cycling this week
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Sacha Modolo, Owain Doull, Luke Rowe, and more
2. But Geschke was not the only one looking for a ride this week
3. Sacha Modolo fuelling like a pro ahead of the Giro’s longest stage
4. The guy driving definitely isn’t enjoying the tunes.
5. Errr, maybe the middle of the road isn’t the best spot to do that stretching.
6. That worked out well for the sponsors.
7. No, definitely not a plug for the sponsors, Adam Blythe’s always been a big fan of haggis…
8. Mount Teide blues for Luke Rowe.
9. That’s cats for you
10. There’s definitely a Blue joke somewhere in this, but I can’t quite get it.