As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Caleb Ewan, Alex Howes and Peter Sagan.
1. Time (trial) traveller, Alex Dowsett
2. The Lotto boys give modelling a shot
3. Thomas De Gendt, still the king of Twitter in 2019
4. Gaimon sums up our return to training
5. Oh, and he went a bit blue
6. The secret to youth? Riding for EF Education First
7. January problems...
8. Calm and collected, for now
9. Sagan training for his next Olympic discipline?
10. Nizzolo's new love
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.
Alex is the digital news editor for CyclingWeekly.com. After gaining experience in local newsrooms, national newspapers and in digital journalism, Alex found his calling in cycling, first as a reporter and now as news editor responsible for Cycling Weekly's online news output.
Since pro cycling first captured his heart during the 2010 Tour de France (specifically the Contador-Schleck battle) and joining CW in 2018, Alex has covered three Tours de France, multiple editions of the Tour of Britain, and the World Championships, while both writing and video presenting for Cycling Weekly. He also specialises in fitness writing, often throwing himself into the deep end to help readers improve their own power numbers.
Away from journalism, Alex is a national level time triallist, avid gamer, and can usually be found buried in an eclectic selection of books.