As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from Adam Hansen, Jonny Wale and Simon Gerrans.
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
1. It was all going so well
2. The Froominator will return
3. That was just impressive
4. How much slipstream does Conor actually get?
5. We’re seeing splits in the peloton at the Women’s Tour
6. Team Ineos unveil new kit after Froome and Thomas crash
7. Luke Rowe weight-saving to the extreme
8. When the UCI bar trade teams for track World Cups
9. Has that been aero tested Simon?
10. When crashing out of a race isn’t the worst part of your day
We’ll back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media.